Monday, March 10, 2014

Lego Creation: Portal Bookends


"Portal the Moon" by Lego Junkie
Lego Portal bookends

How is it that I've never thought to build bookends out of all my spare Legos?  It's a great excuse for putting Legos on display.  This set recreates a scene from Portal.
"Fourteenth and final entry for my Iron Builder with Gilcelio using the Curved 4 x 1 Double No Studs.

For my final entry to my Iron Builder with Gilcelio, I knew I had to return to a theme that I know well. Thus, Portal 2.

What you can see here is the final climactic scene between Wheatley and Chell where, in a crazy turn of events, the moon is portaled creating a vacuum inside the Aperture Laboratory complex. This build uses almost all of the given seed parts on Wheatley's face, and Glados' body."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...