Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Illustration: Star Wars Goes Street!


"Star Wars Goes Street!" Series by Ontario-based Phil Postma

Phil Postma imagines packaging for a line of Star Wars-branded spray paint for graffiti artists with fun results.  For even more image from this series, follow the link!
"This project started when I came across an image of a carded "R2-D2" figure done up to look like a spray can. The card itself was blank initially, until various street artists put there designs on them. I thought they look pretty cool and gave me an idea on what to do with the various "Star Wars" doodles I have done over the years.

I am NO street artist by any means, but I do admire their work a lot and this is as close as I will get."











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...