Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Video: 2015 Salute to Cinema



December is here, and it's time for the annual parade of "best of" lists to commence.  Editor Ben Zuk assembled this Salute to Cinema from movies ranging from blockbusters such as Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Mad Max: Fury Road to indies like Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, along with movies that we're still trying to forget, like Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 and Pixels.
"With one month to go, 2015 is pretty much over and I suppose it's never too early to start looking back and trying to make sense of it all. I tried to tell a story about the movies of 2015, wanting to acknowledge some of the changes we've seen. I got 164 movies in. I'm certain I've forgotten someone's favorite, but I hope I got close. Happy Holidays and I hope you enjoy the video. Thank you very much to all the people who continue to share these montages all year round making the love of movies universal :-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...