Monday, June 22, 2015

Illustration: Pokemon Draw Em All



Christopher Cayco decided to draw all 721 Pokémon live on the internet!  After 21 days and 132 hours of work, he finished his project earlier this month.  This amazing mural ended up including than eight hundred Pokemon counting official form variations, major gender differences, and Mega Evolutions.  If we're lucky, maybe some prints will become available from Christopher’s Society6 page.
"Pokemon is one of the few long-term consistent things in my, and many other people's, lives. So I thought why not give a little tribute. I used to wonder why not more people have done something like this, having them all in one image... I get it now, haha. Too down.

This piece has the 721 main Pokemon, plus all official Forms and non-anime variations, plus major gender differences, plus all Megas up to ORAS. This took 132 hours and 21 days to complete. I did this freehanded on a Wacom Cintiq, using Corel Painter 2015 for the line art and PSCS6 for coloring/post-production. All characters are in my own poses."



"Originally 132 HOURS of livestreaming, this piece has the 721 main Pokemon, plus all official Forms and non-anime variations, plus major gender differences, plus all Megas up to ORAS. This was done free-handed on a Wacom Cintiq tablet. All poses are original (meaning I made up all the poses myself). If you enjoyed this video, please share it with a Pokemon fan you know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...