Monday, September 1, 2014

Motivational Poster: Self Control

Motivational Poster: Self Control


Welcome to a new feature that I would like to call “Motivational Monday.” Each week, I'll post a geekcentric motivation poster to help you get your week jump started, beginning with some of the posters from my old blog, The Great Geek Manual.

I created this set SEVEN years ago, and last month, when D&D 5th Edition was released, I was over-powered by a sense of déjà vu.  It feels like only yesterday I was  trying (and failing) to marshal the will power to resist pouring my paychecks into a new edition of the game.  I dug these posters out again to see if they would help, and guess what?  They've failed twice.



Motivational Poster: Self Control

Motivational Poster: Self Control


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...