Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Illustration: The Doctors

Prepping for Wizard World StL: My Doctors! I’m all happy to see them together :)

Cards available for purchase from StoreEnvy. US$10

Alright, I'm not the kind of jerk who normally goes around re-posting entire blog gallery to hijack someone else's traffic, but oh my god, look at these character sketches!  Not only are they amazing, the artist has drawn practically every single re-occurring character ever to appear on Doctor Who, including the Doctors, the Companions, and the adversaries!  I've never seen such a complete collection.  Why this girl isn't selling every type of merchandise from key chains to portrait-sized canvas prints, I don't know, but you can buy the sketches of the Doctors as cards from StoryEnvy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...