Friday, March 7, 2014

Posters: Illustrated Divergent Posters


"Divergent art nouveau poster. I LOVED creating this! Took alot longer than I expected, but it was so much fun to draw & paint! Plans to do them for Morganville Vampires, Vampire Academy & TFIOS at present! Mocking up some drafts this week!"





"Loved, loved, loved Veronica Roth's Divergent Trilogy. A book series exploring both external and internal struggles of the characters. Great writing style with the perfect balance between exploring conflict and the human element. The series is almost philosophical in the way it questions human nature and the meaning of bravery, honesty, selflessness, etc. I highly recommend the books. They are also a quick read, which emphasises on the importance of quality rather than quantity in storytelling.

As a homage to the series, I've decided to start drawing fanarts dedicated to it (hopefully I will get around to doing this before uni, alongside some Sherlock fanart). This is my first one. Tris Prior, the protagonist. I hope you like it. Her nose is rather long, I know, but that's how she's described in the book."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...