Thursday, June 18, 2015

Crafts: Crochet GoT Characters


Prints available for purchase from Etsy.

Want to relive all your favorite moments of slaughter and sexual violence with adorable crocheted dolls? You're in luck!

Merique Crochet has put together a collection of Game of Thrones-inspired dolls, which fans can buy in sets of two or more, costing them between $30 and $70, depending on which dolls they want.
You can see the gallery below for examples, and click on the link above to preorder. Khaleesi and Khal are $30, Jon Snow and Ygritte are $33, Jon Snow and Ghost are $30 or you can really splurge and get "all the heroes" for $70.
"In 2010, I fell in love with crochet and the Japanese technique amigurumi and I have been crocheting ever since. I first saw a little amigurumi chick on a popular portfolio website and fell in love with it – How can I make one of my very own? Soon enough, I had a crochet hook in my hand and I started learning the technique from on-line sites.

I am usually inspired by famous and beloved characters in cartoons, T.V. shows, animations, but I also love to experiment with my own ideas and bring them to “life”. I mostly love crocheting little characters, but I occasionally make accesiories of all kinds, but with a cute twist."










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...