Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Artist: James Bousema

The Hound by James Bousema

Prints available for purchase from Society6. US$15


Brienne of TarthWith

"With Game of Thrones coming back, I’ll be doing a weeks worth of GOT art. This is Day 1 and I’ll post a new character piece each day, so keep an eye out to see if one of your favorites turn up!"
Melisandre (The Red Woman)


Jon Snow

"Oh come on, Jon. Cheer up!"
Jaime Lannister - The Kinglsayer


Tyrion Lannister

"Had to whip this one up quick to get a start my piece for tomorrow, but I still like the way it turned out."
Daenerys Targaryen - Mother of Dragons

"Was really looking forward to doing Daenerys piece and kinda went into it without really planning. I wanted to just see where it went and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. Can’t wait for the season premiere tomorrow!"
HODOR

"I can’t be the only one who secretly wants this to happen."
King Joffrey Baratheon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...