Friday, April 25, 2014

Posters: Avengers Assemble


"Avengers Assemble" by Nova Scotia-based Shayla Miller
"This is probably the most excited I've ever been for a project. After seeing The Avengers in theatres (three times, I might add) I had this idea to put together a set of posters. Each poster features a sillhouette of an Avenger, and it's insides are filled with imagery that relates to each individual character. I've also made a poster for Loki, because even though he's the bad guy, he's my favourite. Also made a Nick Fury, because without him there would be no super hero power team.

Last but not least I also completed a poster of Joss Whedon, because without him I don't think Avengers would've worked as well as a movie."
  

  

  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...