Thursday, November 19, 2015

Illustration: Doctor Who and the Gang


Via: Imgur
"I did a series of Doctor Who illustrations that got such positive feedback from here. It was great and encouraging to find people who loved my art."



"No More!"
The War Doctor.


"Fantastic!"
The 9th Doctor and Rose Tyler.


"Allons-y Rose!"
The 10th Doctor and Rose Tyler.


"Allons-y!"
The 10th Doctor and Martha Jones.


"Allons-y Donna!
The 10th Doctor and Donna Noble.


"Geronimo!"
The 11th Doctor and Amy Pond.


"Shut Up!"
The 12th Doctor and Clara Oswald.

"Here they are all together to show the animation theme I went with. 

With the animated style I wanted each piece to be like a frame of animation and that's why the TARDIS is not accurate for each Doctor, I wanted it to stay the same and the characters to change and the pudgy Adipose making it's way through them."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...