Friday, July 18, 2014

Link Round-Up: July 18, 2014


"Nice to meet you!" by Argentina-based FacundoDiaz
"Another one of my crazy crazy titan concepts. Not a verry regular encounter I must admit, I would love to know what would happend next   Im experiencing with a hole new color sheme, Im liking it so far.  I used this music a lot to inspire myself"
7 Things You Might Overlook at the Diagon Alley at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

24 Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens

Artist Telmo Pieper created digital paintings of drawings he made at age 4.

A Stunning Sky Map Of 135 Classic Horror Films

Tips by Chase Jarvis for getting awesome shots on a budget.

Why Michael Bay is the most important director in Hollywood

Why Sir Patrick Stewart has become the 'Undisputed King of Twitter'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...