Monday, August 10, 2015

Crafts: Millennium Falcon Cockpit


Via: Make

Do you ever find yourself jealous of someone else's childhood?  Cuz that's what I'm experiencing right now.  This stupendous Millennium Falcon Cockpit Playhouse is the work of Instructables contributor and super awesome dad Kyle Gilbert, who built it for his two Star Wars-loving kids.
"My kids love Star Wars, and pretty much every day they end up walking around the house with blasters and lightsabers as they fight off the bad guys. Since I was ready for a new project and because the new Star Wars movie is getting closer every day, I decided it would be fun to build the kids a Millennium Falcon Playhouse."
Gilbert built this geektastic playhouse over the course of ten days. It’s made of PVC board, MDF, glue, bondo, paint, and a variety of cleverly repurposed odds and ends for the dashboard.

Visit the Millennium Falcon Cockpit Playhouse Instructables page to learn exactly how this little bucket of bolts was made.








1 comment:

  1. I would have loved that when I was little.
    Wait, who am I kidding, I would love that NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...