Friday, January 16, 2015

Fan Art Round-Up: The Legend of Korra


Avatar: The Legend of Korra Fan Art Gallery

It seems like only yesterday, Avatar fans were taking to the web to express their concerns that another installation in the series would only ruin their memories of one of their favorite childhood television series.  Now that The Legend of Korra is concluded, we're all mourning the loss.  It's difficult to imagine how we could ever have doubted. Korra met and exceeded our expectations, expanding the Avatar universe into a more fully realized world.

In honor of the series, here's a round-up of some of the best fan art flooding the web to commemorate the series' epic conclusion.  Feel free to drop links to your own tribute art in the comments!




"Korra" by Costa Rica-based Edgar Sandoval
"a quick painting of Korra......"



"I Love the Legend of Korra. Here's a Fan art i did of her and Naga."


"Did this for the upcoming NYCC. It's really a long shot, trying to sell anime at a comic con, but we thought about giving it a shot anyway."


"Korra" by Portugal-based Guilherme Gonçalves
"Done for :battle-artist: latest battle."


"Air Korra . . . sounds like the brand name for a line of products...like Air Jordans or something. Korra could totally be the face to advertise products. I'd totally buy that leaf lol (which literally grows on trees unlike money but whatever; if Korra's selling, I'm buying"


"Korra Aura" by Singapore-based Stanley Lau
"Another Korra fanart I did as my painting demo. I was trying to show my members a different approach to the same subject matter. :) You can download the wallpaper version of it by clicking the download button (1600 x 1200)"


"Avatar Korra" by Canada-based Drake Tsui
"Korra from the upcoming Avatar sequel. I am so stoked for this mini-series."


"Korra" by Serbia-based Anavi



"Korra" by Chile-based Gonzalo Ordóñez Arias
"There goes a commision I´ve done time ago for Jeremiah. I hope you like it"


"Korra" by Singapore-based Stanley Lau
"Korra fanart. It was done as a painting demo for my chatroom members. Now I need to watch the animation."


Prints available for purchase from Society6.
"Just my interpretation Avatar Korra... from the new upcoming AtLA show Legend of Korra, which is bound to be epic."


Prints available for purchase from Etsy.
"Korra getting her awesome on, she can’t stop. She won’t stop, and honestly, I don’t think she even knows how to stop. Haha. But I really had a lot of fun with this piece."





"Korra" by San Francisco-based Toerning
"Just a little relaxing fanart for this morning. I'm excited for Korra- waterbending is my favorite but Katara really annoyed me haha. I'm also pretty pumped because from what I can tell, Korra looks seriously jacked. That is awesome. TV needs more fit ladies."


"Korra" by Canada-based Doodle-Master
"Drawn for the Pixeldrip gallery art show of Avatar: the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra art, which at this point may or may not happen since the kickstarter flopped."


"Korra" by Canada-based Sakimichan
"Korra print for Otakuthon : )I feel like this is not my best work, I was trying to go for a more dynamic pose, I wanted to try something new. I had lost of fun with the new brush I made by useing texture and dual brush option in photoshop. this was a good experimental piece. there are a lots of room for improvements for sure."


"Korra" by Manila, Philippines-based Giorgio Alfonso Maesa
"This is my first ever serious digital painting. I know it still needs so much improvements but I hope you liked my work! :) I will do more works, and i wish the progress will be great. I hope you liked it! Thank you Artgerm for being one of my inspirations! :)"


"Korra" by Mexico-based Pepe Delgado Navarro
"I just watched the whole serie of The legend of Korra and I couldn't resist to paint a fanart"


"Korra" by United Kingdom-based Kirk Quilaquil
"forgot to upload this, it's an old one... this was done after watching the first sneak peek of LoK before... i made her hair a bit longer here Dx i'll draw a better one, maybe more boyish pose/stance. i feel like she's quite feminine here. oh well, it's an old one anyway."


"Really, I don't know what Korra tries to say XD I was just practising the gestualization"


"Korra print for Fanime!"


"Happy birthday Big sis !! Bday pic for sis"


"Korra" by South Korea-based yy6242



"Korra" by Russia-based KostanRyuk
Check out the WIP video over at Youtube.






"Legendary Avatar" by Uruguay-based Sol Ferrari
"A new Korra art work, this thime, she is in avatar state, with the power of the open portal."


"Korra" by Malaysia-based Randy Robin Galiban
"It's been awhile since I posted here, I hope you Korra fans out there will love my rendition. You may download for 1920 width resolution for wallpaper also hit the watch and share button for more art."


"I really do like Korra! In fact, I LOVE HER! I just hated the whole love triangle her character had! :/ Korra is a total homewrecker! But she still coool! <.<"


"KORRA" by Australia-based Jebiblue
""I'M THE AVATAR AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT" AAAAAH i'm just hyperventilating here Korra is amazing /collapses"


"Korra" by Germany-based Naschi
"Trying Korra in my style today. It's just doodle so hope you like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...