Monday, July 7, 2014

Mash-Up: Doctor Who / Adventure Time

Adventure Time and Space!

"Adventure Time and Space!" by Cartoonist Alex Dempsey
An Adventure Time / Doctor Who Mash-Up
Via: io9

Alex Dempsey has posted a set of illustrations he's calling "Adventure Time and Space," which re-imagine the Doctor and his companions in the "Adventure Time" style.  He pairs Nine with Rose, Ten with Martha and Donna, Eleven with Amy and Rory, and, finally, Twelve with Clara.  They're absolutely brilliant.  These are my two favorite television shows, and for the life of me, I don't know why I've never considered mixing them before this.  It's better than chocolate and peanut butter.


The complete collection of all my Adventure Time Doctors! These were so much fun to draw!


All my warm up sketches recently have been Capaldi, thought it’d be boring so here’s a spruced up one. Speaking of which, is it August yet?

"All my warm up sketches recently have been Capaldi, thought it’d be boring so here’s a spruced up one. Speaking of which, is it August yet?"
Adventure Time and Space! 11, Amy and Rory.


Adventure Time and Space. 10, Martha and Donna.


Adventure Time and Space. 9 and Rose.


The Doctor dances.


Drunken Giraffe. When in doubt, I draw the Doctor.


Bananas are good.


I just remembered, I can dance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...