Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tutorial: How to make Pacman Plushies



Paul Mason demonstrates how to make Pacman and Ghost plush toys with which to stage your own live-action arcade games.  To start, just download this simple sewing pattern as a PDF file from his site.
"They’re both pretty straight forward as far as sewing projects go. Really they’re both a couple of stuffed balls with some eyes. Of course, just because the idea’s simple, doesn’t always mean that I’ll get it right the first time. The first pacman I made looked like it had had a stroke, and the first ghost I made ended up looking more like a bullet than a ghost. But I found, and I think you’ll also find that the modifications I’ve made to both will get you a super cute set of your own plushies."




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...