Thursday, March 5, 2015

Link Round-Up: March 5, 2015


Pencil done by Lucas García and Colors by Facundo López


Buffy The Vampire Slayer Reunion Could Work and here's why

Finally, my stock photos needs have been met at last.

How One Girl's Goofy Self-Portraits Became a Viral Hit

A Japanese artist designs perfume holders based on villains from 19 Disney films.

Neil Gaiman honors his friend Douglas Adams.

Never Give Up, Never Surrender: Cosplay After 40: "My name is Phaedra Cook, I am 46 years old and I’m a cosplayer. That sounds like some kind of intro to a confession at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, doesn’t it? There are certain types of people who would like me to have a sense of shame about my hobby, but that’s not going to happen."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...