Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sweets: Steampunk Guitar


Winner of the Cake International Show

Read a brief interview with Rowe about her cake at Hull Daily Mail.
"This was my entry for Cake International Birmingham and it got me a Gold and First in The Decorative Exhibit class. I worked on this for a few weeks completely hand painting everything. It has a bit of a twist. In its design and construction it actually dispenses dry ice out through the pipe works (to steam) I’m currently working on getting a video up on my facebook page to show it in action.

I love the steam punk concept and wanted to create something that not only looked the part but also functional. So all the dials and pipes do actually have a purpose and are not just randomly placed.

I was absolutely thrilled to bits with the result it got and the feedback I have had has been fantastic. I do hope you all like and be sure to pop by my page to catch the upcoming video."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...