Friday, March 1, 2013

Posters: Murderous Automatons



I love the retro robots of graphic designer Tom Kyzivat.  When I first came across his site, I laughed because he seems to be really good at illustrating just the one thing.  They're even on his business cards. Then, I started clicking around his Deviant Art account, and I soon realized, there isn't an occasion I wouldn't want to use these robots!



"Yes, I am THAT big of a geek for robots."



"I based this on an actual poster for the 1939 World's Fair,
which was the coolest thing ever in the history of ever."




"This is for robot eyes only!

The very cool website TeeBlitz has commissioned me to design a shirt for them, and this design is available for the next four days! Head on over to Teeblitz to check it out! You can also read my artist interview, and check out the other cool designs from other artists!

Come, my fellow robot bretheren, and proudly don this shirt! We will crush the humans!"

"The Atomic Revolution has begun! None shall be spared!!!"

"Prepare for metal and claws! I had these posters for sale at Wizard World Chicago earlier this month. I couldn't decide which color and tagline I liked the most, so I went with all three."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...