Friday, August 24, 2012

Lego Creation: Articulated Spider-Man

WEB SWING 3



This friendly neighborhood Spider-Man contains 48 points of articulation, including Spidy's signature webslinging wrist.
"After completing my last two figures (Deadpool / Batman) I decided that my current human figure design was good, but still somewhat limiting, todays figures are more posable than ever, and I felt that my Lego Figures should follow the same evolution. This was only part of the impetous for the redesign, the other reason of course being the subject matter. Spider-Man needed to be extremley posable even more so than a typical human being, so a complete overhaul was needed. He also needed to be slimmer to match Spider-Man's lithe, athletic physique, while including additional joints. Quite a challenge."


WEB SHOOTER3

WEB SHOOTER2

WEB CROUCH4

BLACK FRONT 2

01aa  A SHOT COLOR FIX

1a ARTICULATION BREAK DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...