Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sweets: Star Wars Crawl Cake



Here's something I've never seen before. It's a five tier cake with a personalize crawl written down the side created for a couple renewing their vows by Instagram's CakeGuy555. That's Han, Leia, and R2-D2 on top and a mini-Death Star stacked in the middle, and the text was written by the bride and groom about their love for each other. Zoom in closely and you can read snatches of phrases like "I promise to be generous and cherish all our moments together," "my one true love and soul mate," "missing puzzle piece," and more.

Evidently, this isn't the kind of couple that exchanges a glib, "I love you" / "I know" like most Star Wars fans. The cake make complains that it was a huge undertaking, and in the second photo (below), can be seen giving the cake the finger.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...