Thursday, April 20, 2017

DIY: Millennium Falcon Theater



YouTuber Beardless Man has uploaded a video of the Millennium Falcon-themed tablet stand he and his son made for watching movies.  He notes that the Millennium Falcon shape is not only ideal for watching as you lie down and look up, it’s also makes for good acoustics so both people inside the theatre can hear the tablet.  Plus, I have to think that it looks pretty cool sitting in a corner when not in use.  Now that I've seen one made, I may try making one of these for myself.
"Rogue One: A Star Wars story comes out today, and it inspired me to do a Star Wars DIY build. A Millennium Falcon theater, a place to lay back and enjoy watching the newest Star Wars movie without having your arms fall asleep from holding the tablet up, or having it drop on your face.

For a behind the scenes look at my projects, and other general randomness, follow me on Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/iamthebeardlessman/"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...