Friday, December 5, 2014

Sweets: Cookies of Catan



I didn't think that Settlers of Catan could be improved upon, but Sweet&Geek has done it.  She re-created the game from sugar cookies and candy.  I would say it's the perfect board game, but I know in my heart of hearts that my family wouldn't get ten minutes into the game before critical components went missing.

The whole thing would be a bit labor-intensive for casual snacking, but it would be the perfect centerpiece for a board game group Christmas party.
"I have to thank Amy O'Neil (amesmonkey on flickr) I was struck by this idea for a variant of biscuits pand20 as a Christmas gift geeks and fun (and cheap, which is good), although it is a bit 'laborious to achieve."










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...