Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vehicle: Sharpie Chevy Blazer



Damn, but that is some seriously nerdy detailing.  The Game of Thrones emblem is what caught my eye, but you need to click through to behold this Sharpie graffiti in all its splendor.
"Finally, my project art car, a 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer, has the hood done and part of the bumper. Red Light Art is the small business my best friend and I started up to hopefully draw Sharpie cars.

My buddy did the Game of Thrones, Zombie Uncle Sam, Harry Potter/Lord Voldemort, Skeleton Fish, Red Light Art, half of Fight Club and most of the background.  I did Legend of Zelda, Serenity, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, half of Fight Club and the bumper. The bumper isn't complete as my markers ran dry as I was about to draw Iron Man between Stark Industries and Keep Calm.

What do you think?"
"A closer look at one of the completed designs on my art car project, a 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer. My best friend and I used oil-based permanent paint markers by Sharpie and DecoArt.

We decided that the design looked out of place with so much black and kind of overlooked so we brought it up a notch by filling in parts of the black area with silver color and added a snowflake background to show that this is clearly for Winterfell. I love all of the Starks and I sincerely hope that they get the revenge that they so deserve against the Lannisters (except for Tyrion, that is. He's the only decent Lannister)."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...