Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fresh Take: Medieval Disney Princesses


"So... I draw a warrior Snow white : D I love Soul Calibur games and one day I was playing SC4 and it hit me: PRINCESS + ARMORS= YES. YES YES. But I guess she is more like hunter than warrior. I trying to draw more Princess warriors when I have time BUT BUT soon I will be moving to new apartment sooo I don't have much free time to draw. But I totally want to draw more of these! SO MANY IDEAS!!!! "








"I wanted Belle to be King's "the secret keeper" or something like that. She is the only one who knows that his majesty is under the curse and she protects the King(Beast) and his secret! BUT! One day one of the King's guard named Gaston, becomes jealous that woman is the King's ''bodyguard'' knight and wants to take her place. King refuse and one night Gastone is shadowing Belle and he finds out that king is the beast and tries to murder him! Belle fights back! And I don't know how it going to end but surely for blood and tears"



"Okay, Cinderella's maker is a scientist. He is trying to make an android who have feelings and can be very human like. He treats Cinderella like his own daughter, gives her dress to wear and teach her new things everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...