Thursday, April 11, 2013

Video: Post-It Arcade Animation


"This stop motion tribute to my 2 favorite old school arcade games is based on actual recorded game footage. The recordings were printed out, one frame at a time, and transferred by hand to various walls around my office floor using thousands of Post-It Notes. The process consumed weekends and holidays for the past 11 months. Changing background scenery was masked out and replaced with 1 consistent frame throughout the animation, producing an eerie stillness amid the moving images on the walls."

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Thanks a lot!animated intro maker

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s actually a great and useful piece of info. Thanks animated video production

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...