Monday, April 8, 2013

Crafts: Mass Effect Plushies


Bioshock Infinite Songbird Plushie by Anna The Red
"The plush is based on a character called Songbird from BioShock Infinite. It’s the protector of Elizabeth the heroine in game and he will do whatever to protect her & get her back at any cost.

Do I wish I had seen them before I made it so it could’ve been more accurate? YES. Do I regret that I made it pre-release? NO. Because something incredibly awesome happened during PAX East, and it wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t bring it to PAX East.

The hardest part of this project was definitely the “guessing” part. Even though I had references of Songbird in game, the plush version is not an exact replica of the actual Songbird. I had to guess how to simplify and modify certain things I couldn’t see, which I was really bad at. (It was hell trying to simplify the armor when I made my Master Chief plush.) Now after seeing the plush Songbird in the game, I think I’ll make some changes on the next Songbird."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...