Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Papercraft: Pop-Up Stories

Harry, Hermione, and Ron

"You know those moments when you finish a piece, stand back to take a final look and say "Holy crap, I didn't know I could do that!" Yeah, this was one of those moments. I've never done faces, never done so many figures that needed to look like someone specific and was honestly wondering if I'd have to call the client and tell her I didn't think I could do it. But, as it was a Christmas present for her Granddaughter, I gave it a go and I'm really proud of it! Totally doing the happy dance right now."


"The Millennium Falcon is ready to soar out of this book sculpture. The book used is Star Wars "Heir to the Empire". The ship has been crafted using pages from the book. It has been wired through the book for extra stability."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...