Friday, January 1, 2016

Photography: Star Wars: The Last Supper



Photographer Steve Brown collaborated with members of the 501st Legion and 3D artist Steve Newman to create this photograph and its motion poster.
“The idea of recreating Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper using characters from Star Wars had been in my head for over a year before I was finally able to make it real. The painting is such an iconic and brilliantly composed imaged, and such a great way of showing a large group of people, that it has been used and parodied by many films, TV shows and other groups. But I had never seen it done in the way I wanted to present it, and the key for me was the relationship between Darth Vader and the Emperor.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...