Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Humor: Man-nanas


Man-nanas by John McNamee of Pie Comic

Ladies, its not sexism.  It's elasticity.  Every consumer pays more for those products he or she cares the most about.  My girlfriend pays six dollars a bottle more than I do for shampoo, and she once dragged me to three different stores for the privilege when it was out of stock at our local pharmacy.  Meanwhile, she complains vocally about the difference in prices between men and women's razors but refuses to shave with anything that doesn't have a pink handle.

Of course, that's the pot calling the kettle black.  Intellectually, I may know that the difference between a keyboard and a "gaming" keyboard is purely aesthetic, but that doesn't stop me from dropping the extra forty bucks on it, then complaining for a week about the cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...