Monday, May 4, 2015

Fan Film: Avengers: Technical Difficulties


"The Avengers: Age of Technical Difficulties" by Pixelspersecond

I don't know about you, but the greatest strain on my Suspension of Disbelief in any given action movie is how smoothly the characters' computers work. I'm pretty sure that if my life depended on some sci-fi level piece of software cracking a secure vault inside a precise time limit, that would be the exact moment my laptop would demand drive updates. I'll believe the endless ammo, the super serums, and the questionable medical wisdom of shrugging off bullet wounds, but if you have an operating system you know will perform exactly as expected 100% of the time, you don't need to save the day, you need a patent.

Judging by this short fan film, I'm not the first one to think this way.
"To defend against a major alien invasion, SHIELD Director Nick Fury must secure permission from the World Security Council to assemble Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The only thing standing in his way are all the bugs, glitches and technical difficulties that come with any teleconference..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...