Monday, September 2, 2013

Street Art: Blouh



Belgium-based French artist Blouh primarily uses stencils to produce his art which are painted in peaceful and quiet asleep cities or abandoned places.  For the most part, his work is of pop-culture icons, like Batman, Iron Man, and Star Wars.


"I'll take what is mine with fire & blood"



"Most of the time, I take a picture of my work when it's just finished, because sometimes the next morning it's already gone.  And few days later I come back and take an other shot with daylight. There it is.  Batman stencil in the street. 1 layer.

"No miracles. No mercy. No redemption. No Heaven. No hell. No higher power. Just life. Just...US"


"One layer stencil for each, background spraypainted freehand.

"I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know what I have to do. And I know in my heart that it's right." quote from the movie."





"Stencil on Canvas. Because graffiti is like an unexpected meeting with art at the corner of the street, and it just hit you in the head before you understand what happend."



"Teamwork"


"Limbo" by Blouh
"The full version of the Limbo, we did it in one night. Approximately 25m long, a lot of layers and spray."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...