Monday, September 23, 2013

Papercraft: Tumblr

Project Tumbler

Tumblr (from The Dark Knight) by XPapercraft


Project Tumbler

Project Tumbler   Project Tumbler

Project Tumbler   Project Tumbler

Project Tumbler

Project Tumbler

Project Tumbler

Project Tumbler Completed! Now back to figurines and Gundams!

Project Tumbler

Testing light box photography.

"Testing light box photography. "

Front wheels done after my daughter crushed part of it earlier this week.

"Front wheels done after my daughter crushed part of it earlier this week. "

6 flaps was all I could do in the past 10 days. Busy, busy, busy!

"6 flaps was all I could do in the past 10 days. Busy, busy, busy!"

Roof installed. Spoilers are next.

"Roof installed. Spoilers are next. "

More tiny parts added. Looks like I just crossed the halfway mark in terms of completion.

"More tiny parts added. Looks like I just crossed the halfway mark in terms of completion. "

Working on the rear exhaust.

"Working on the rear exhaust."


""Installing" the side armor panels."

Finally got the left side done. Now to repeat the entire process on the right.

"Finally got the left side done. Now to repeat the entire process on the right."

Slow progress due to work and family commitments. I really love the level of detail on this model.

"Slow progress due to work and family commitments. I really love the level of detail on this model."

The beginnings of a new project.

"The beginnings of a new project."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...