Thursday, September 12, 2013

Crafts: Doctor Who Chess Set


"I'm quite pleased with my chess set. The pieces are all made from scratch! 32 pieces is quite a lot, I tell you... I like some pieces more than others, but I guess that's unavoidable. I wish you could all see this in real life though, it's much better than the photos. For instance, the Doctor's hair came out wonderfully, but can hardly be seen here.

Size: the board is 31x31 cm (exactly 1 foot square). The tallest pieces are the kings, they are almost 7 cm tall (2.75 inch). The Daleks are the smallest, they are about 3 cm high (1.2 inch). All pieces are made out of polymer clay.

So we have the 'good' and the 'evil' side."


"This is my second Doctor Who chess set! This time with Eleven rather than Ten. I hope you like it! For last year's set, follow this [link].

I am quite pleased with this set, as it is noticeably better than the previous set, and I love seeing my skills grow!

Size: the board is 31x31 cm (exactly 1 foot square). The tallest pieces are the kings, they are about 7 cm tall (2.75 inch). The pawns are the smallest, they are about 2.5 - 3 cm high (1 - 1.2 inch). All pieces are made with polymer clay."

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...