Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Short Film: Do You Love Me


"Do You Love Me" a film written by Cleverbot
Directed by Chris R Wilson

Amidst all the hoopla building to Valentines Day comes a romance completely different from anything you've ever seen before. Chris R. Wilson his pieced his script together from a conversation he had with the Cleverbot A.I. script. The resulting dialogue makes very little cohesive sense, resulting in a story that makes about as much sense as a Michael Bay film without an effects budget.
"Cleverbot.com has been touted as one of the most advanced artificial intelligences ever. The website allows users to chat with the A.I. Cleverbot. But how good is it, really? I sat down with Cleverbot and collaborated on a movie script. What follows is a movie written by a machine. I tried to talk to Cleverbot just like I would with a human writing partner. I set up scenarios and Cleverbot provided all of the dialog content for the scene."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...