Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Posters: StarCraft



"We are the blades of Aiur" is a quote from Zealots of Starcraft II. If interested, you can find the 360 degree view on Youtube and a rough tutorial of how this is made here. The design belongs to Blizzard, I've just modeled it in 3D.






I wanted to keep the same color theme as my StarCraft: Protoss image, so I modeled those eww thingies and chose blue as their color. Anyways, here you can see the 360 degree view and the wireframe view. And the design belongs to Blizzard, I've just modeled it in 3D.

3 comments:

  1. damn, this is really pretty. i'd buy one if it was available for sure. in fact i'd probably buy all three and gift some to my friends. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them too really nice art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is really nice. I would like to ask you a question (related to this post, of course), but I couldn't find your email/contact.

    Is there any way that I could contact you right now? Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...