Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fan Film: Stone



I have seen every episode of Doctor Who still in existence.  I downloaded them once, and spent an entire summer binging on them.  Ironically, of the entire series, my favorite episode turns out to be the one that, ironically, least involves the Doctor, "Blink."  I'm not alone, either.  "Blink" is often cited as the number one choice of episode with which to lure unsuspecting friends into the world of Doctor Who's cult fandom.

"Stone" is one fan's attempt to recreate the magic of "Blink" with a short film of his own.
"This is my first ever CG short film. It's the culmination of about three months of work, from initial concept to final result. I had to use every single trick and technique I knew, as well as learn countless more.

The programs used were Mudbox, Maya, After Effects, and Premiere."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...