Thursday, November 7, 2013

Crafts: Kid-Sized LEGO Haunted House

Kid Sized LEGO Haunted House


What better way to get a little alone time with your house's Legos than to exile your little Lego fan to the outdoors under the pretense of playtime.  I mean, come on.  You could probably build three of these for what it would cost to buy the bricks necessary to build the scaled-down Lego version.  Wouldn't it be cheaper to just find a way to occupy your kids elsewhere? 
"Kids love Lego, Adults love Lego, I have always loved Legos even though I haven’t owned a single Lego in about 15 years. Last year Lego came out with the Monster Fighters series Lego Haunted House. Now being a big Halloween fan and a fan of Legos, I fell in love with the set. I thought, how cool would it be to build a Lego themed yard display for Halloween. Of course, I needed a great reference to build from, so I had to buy the model."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...