Monday, September 10, 2012

Link Round-Up: September 10, 2012


“City of Gods” By Marwan Shahin
"I’ve been very inspired by collage art recently, thats me using my cover collage skills to create my own version of “sistine chapel”. City of gods is a part of a series of collage artworks. this one inspired by the glory of Rapture, the timeless darkness of Gotham City & the power of Olympus, it represents of power. I’ve used images of artists I personally look up to, in the process of making this collage"

Creative cards is a deck of 54 playing cards, each card by a different artists. The cards are framed in the same way with the same typography for the suits, but the art has no over-riding theme.

Measuring eight inches in each dimension, the RGB Colorspace Atlas by Tauba Auerbach illustrates the entire three-dimensional RGB color space in 3632 pages, with each page showing a subtly different slice of color. In fact, three different versions were created, each with the spine cut along a different axis. Watch an animation of the project.

The Reprint Society re-imagines the old Doctor Who Target Novelizations featuring the New Whos. I'd read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...