Friday, February 11, 2011

Crafts: Zombie Valentines


A dark take on Lisa Simpson’s classic valentine.  Click through to the creator’s page to download a larger, printable version to to paste your Valentine's photo onto for a deliciously funny holiday greeting!
FUN FACT: Did you know that if Saint Valentine was alive today he’d be a ZOMBIE!? True!

I’m a romantic. I’m sure that comes as no surprise based on my body of classically inspired romantic art-styled works. And yet I feel it necessary to confess to you all, as the greatest of all Hallmark holidays approaches - so that you may all be encouraged to stand up and confess your unhealthy infatuation with those who you stalk from afar.

So, with that said – in honor of the 1,515th Valentine’s Day, and cheap bastards everywhere, I present to you a gift from mine own hands – NAY! From my hearty place! … use it wisely!

Source: Zombie Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...