Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mash-Up: Pac-Man / Labyrinth Poster


"PacLabyrinth" by Josh Gilbert
Available for purchase as a print from Etsy. US$25

A mash-up of two enduring staples of the eighties, Jim Henson and 8-bit gaming.
"After finally getting a design accepted by TeeFury, I set to work on a few other design ideas, this among them: a mashup of Labyrinth and PacMan because...hell, I don't know, it sounded funny in my head. So after I finished the shirt design version, I expanded it into a full Mondo-style poster with title and credits, with the "arcade screen glow" added for good measure."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot your blog is very informative.
    Keep it always updated.
    We offer exclusive range of Movie Art associated with fantasy and sci-fi classics of cinema.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...