Thursday, October 11, 2012

Papercraft: Horrorgami

The Addams Family

"Horrorgami" by Paper Dandy
Famous Movie Haunted Houses Created From a Single Sheet of Paper
On exhibit beginning November 1st at Gallery One-And-A-Half in London
"What started off as a hobby quickly grew into an obsession, so much so that within months of starting to make kirigami models I’d resigned from my job as a digital design director to solely concentrate on completing my first series. Luck seemed to be on my side as after only 2 weeks of leaving the safety of full time employment I’d been approached by a gorgeous gallery who wanted to exhibit my work. This really was the stuff dreams were made of. My own show!"
The Addams Family

Exorcist

Exorcist

The Shining

The Shining


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...