Monday, October 22, 2012

Illustration: Star Trek Cast



Artist Dusty Abell has created a massive poster featuring "at least one, sometimes more, character, entity, starship or structure from every episode of [Star Trek: The Original] series." There is a key to everything in the poster here, and close up shots of characters farther in the background can be seen closer up here.
"This piece is for all the Original Star Trek fans out there like me...... I've been working on this for a while now and I'm happy to finally get to share it with people. Definitely a labor of love this one and SO much fun to do at the same time. I was trying to think about the first time I could recall seeing the show when I was little and my best guess is it had to have been before I was 4 years old in 1973, because I distinctly remember being aware of the show before the animated series debuted in September of 73'. The series was probably more responsible than anything else in sparking my love of sci-fi and fantasy and i'll always be grateful that I grew up during its initial run in syndication."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...