Friday, October 30, 2015

Sketches: 31 Days of Halloween

It’s coming! “31 Days of Halloween” Sketch Series returns October 1, 2015!Upgrade your whispers to a SCREAM.




Our “31 Days of Halloween” 2014 Sketch Series merchandise is NOW AVAILABLE for sale in the IBTrav Redbubble store.Get prints, posters, phone covers, bedspreads and MORE!Shop now and get 15% off with code GIFT15

10/1/15

Are you ready?
10/1/15

10/1/15.
It’s closer than you think.

TONIGHT!

Well it’s that time of year again kiddies! 🎃
Day 1 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series for 2015: Joe Dante’s The Howling. One of my fave werewolf flicks and transformation makeups. Great, fun stuff!
What say you? Fave werewolf flicks?

Day 2 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Demon Knight!

Day 3 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Twilight Zone The Movie!

Day 4 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Mario Bava’s Black Sabbath (1963)!

Day 5 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Wes Craven’s New Nightmare!

Day 6 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Jennifer’s Body!

Day 7 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Halloween: The Curse Of Michael Myers! (you know, the batshit crazy one)!

Day 8 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Fright Night!

Day 9 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Silent Night Deadly Night! 

Day 10 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Black Christmas (’74)! 

Day 11 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series: Jamie Marks Is Dead! A
 smaller film, not technically a “scary movie”, this flick is a modern 
day ghost story. Sad, beautiful and moving, it’s definitely worth a look
 this Halloween.

Day 12 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series is dedicated to Barry Schmidt: Friday the 13th (2009 remake)! Barry and I are friends and we butt heads about this remake. I think it’s crap and he really loved it. So tonight Barr, this sketch depicts the only part that was cool in that movie: arrow through the head kill.

Day 13 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Deep Red!

Day 14 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Return Of The Living Dead!…and the HUNKIEST zombie EVER! <3

Day 15 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series 2015: Alien!

Day 16 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series: CRITTERS!

Day 17 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series.Tonight’s sketch is dedicated to my mom and her fave slasher: The Stepfather (’87)!

Day 18 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series: Ghostbusters! 

Day 19 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series: Teen Wolf! 

Day 20 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series: Maniac Cop! 

Day 21 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Series: Amazing Stories’ Go To The Head of the Class episode! Ever seen this episode? Christopher Lloyd stars/Robert Zemeckis directed. Great 80′s nostalgia for SHO!Today’s sketch is early so I can go to the Back To The Future Trilogy screening tonight.Happy BTTF Day everyone! BOO!

Day 22 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series dedicated to follower Malachi Garratt: Pumpkinhead! 

Day 23 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series dedicated to my sister Rachel. Today’s her birthday too so Happy Birthday Beass! ;)Rachel’s choice for today’s themed sketch: 1989′s “Lisa” starring Staci Keanan! Check it out. Like a Lifetime-Movie-Lite for teens. Really fun.

Day 24 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series: my fave slasher CHUCKY!

Day 25 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series: It Follows!This is one of my fave horror flicks of the last 10 years and one of my fave films from 2015. OutSTANDING!

Day 26 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series goes out to my pal Nicole: Once Bitten!This early Jim Carrey vampire comedy shaped my formative years along with Teen Wolf.

Day 27 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series goes out to Elvira, Mistress of the Dark: The Queen of Halloween!“Elvira Mistress Of the Dark” is always required viewing every Halloween for moi and anyone within arm’s reach.ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

Day 28 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series goes out to my pal Stacy: The Descent!

Day 29 of my “31 Days Of Halloween” Sketch Series: Evil Dead 2! Is everyone as excited for Ash vs Evil Dead as I am?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...