Friday, October 30, 2015

Sketches: 31 Days of Halloween

31 Days of Halloween Day 2: “Out here, everything hurts.”




Day 3 of 31 : “When their lights go out, Mr. B and I come to visit.”

Day 4 of 31 : “If I was you, I’d find some cover. Cause it looks like a storm’s coming.”

Day 6 of 31 : “But when you’re in a Jaeger, suddenly, you can fight the hurricane.”

Day 7 of 31 : “Isn’t it strange, to create something that hates you?”

Day 8 of 31 : “Engineers are our enemies!”

Day 9 of 31 : “You should show me some respect. I dragged you out of hell. I can throw you back in.”

Day 11 of 31 : “Buffy, I gotta tell ya. I get it, now. The Slayer thing really isn’t about the violence. It’s about the power.”

Day 13 of 31 : “Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck.”

Day 14 of 31 : “I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Day 15 of 31 : “Whoever is bitten by a werewolf and lives becomes a werewolf himself.”

Day 16 of 31 : “Let this remind you why you once feared the dark…”

Day 17 of 31 : “They float… and when you’re down here, with me… you float too!”

Day 18 of 31 : “You want to know what I was before this?… Nobody. Nothing.”

Day 19 of 31 : “Feast your eyes! Glut your soul on my accursed ugliness!”

Day 20 of 31 : “This is the way the world ends; not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door.”

Day 21 of 31 : “I’m gonna suck your brain dry!”

Day 22 of 31 : “There are worse things out tonight than vampires.”

Day 24 of 31 : “I know what I am, do you?”

Day 25 of 31 : “Remind me why I do this again.”

Day 26 of 31 : “I feel like someone’s watching us.”

Day 27 of 31 : “Lying!”

Day 28 of 31 : “The dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity.”

Day 29 of 31 : “You mean Samhain?”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...