Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Illustration: Pop Culture Alphabet

Pop Culture Alphabet ABC

"For my next series, I thought it would be fun to do my own take on an illustrated alphabet. I've seen other artists do this, and I wanted to take a crack at it. (In case it wasn't completely obvious: A for Ariel, B for Batman, C for Cobra Commander. You get the idea.) I hope you enjoy the series!"

The Ultimate Pop Culture Alphabet: GHI

The Ultimate Pop Culture Alphabet: JKL

The Ultimate Pop Culture Alphabet: MNO

The Ultimate Pop Culture Alphabet: PQR

The Ultimate Pop Culture Alphabet: STU

Girl Power! The Ultimate Pop Culture Alphabet: VWX

The Ultimate Pop Culture Alphabet: YZ

Here’s the whole alphabet all put together. Over two solid 
weeks of work on this project, whew! I hope you like it, it was a blast to make! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...