Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Posters: Sengoku Batman

Sengoku Batman - The Batman

"Sengoku Batman" by Scott "Swade" Wade
Prints available for purchase from Society6. US$18

 The Dark Knight in the Warring States (Sengoku) Period of Japan rendered in the style of Japanese woodblock prints.  I only wish there were more.  I love the “Bat Drum” concept.
"I made these back before I knew how tumblr worked and I had yet to post them as a set. So I keep finding people sharing them (which is great) but they always point back to my cghub page and they also don’t have the Mr. Freeze image with them.

I’m also happy to announce that I’m making prints available for the first time ever!  I am experimenting with print-on-demand providers as well as pricing for the printing of future images."

Sengoku Batman - Gordon Summons the Bat   Sengoku Batman - Doctor Fries (Mr. Freeze)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...