Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Posters: Episodes IV - VI


Limited edition 18” X 24” giclee prints available for purchase from Spoke Art. U$50
"In 1978 my father took me as an excuse to go see that movie about silly robots and spaceships that everybody was talking about. I didn’t get much at that time, since I was very young, but what I do remember well is how much I enjoyed beginning my first geeky action figures collection that came right after the movie. My first figure ever was Luke Skywalker, a figure that got lost over the years. I’m still looking for it on my parent’s attic. Where are you Luke Skywalker?"

Close up Detail

Close up Detail

Close up Detail

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really sure how it is possible that this guy got it wrong but the Sandtrooper descriptions are mixed up between the Black and Orange Pauldron. Also Stormtrooper is spelled as one word. Love the graphics and character choices though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...