Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Crafts: Songbird Plushie

stuffed stuff: Songbird from BioShock Infinite.
Read about how I made this and see Ken Levine’s reaction when he got it!
You can also see the full set of photos on my Flickr!

Songbird (from BioShock Infinite) by Anna the Red
"The plush is based on a character called Songbird from BioShock Infinite. It’s the protector of Elizabeth the heroine in game and he will do whatever to protect her & get her back at any cost.
Now that Derek and I finished BioShock Infinite once (we’re already on our second playthrough) we can say that, without spoilers, it was absolutely gorgeous and the story totally blew our minds. I fell in love with Songbird even more! Also there actually are Songbird plush in the game!"



2 comments:

  1. I would pay a lot of money for this. Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know. Beats the ba-jesus out of Beanie Babies, but are they for sale? Nooooo... Makes me wish I could sew.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...