Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Music Video: Lovecraft in Brooklyn



I've had this video sitting on my desktop for nearly five years now, and I just never get tired of it. The imagination-sparking lyrics, the bad-ass music, the amazing art. If I could find nine other music videos I like this much, I'd pretty much be done buying new music for life. It was a surprise the first time I saw it, because I'm not generally a fan of rap or folksie bands like The Mountain Goats, but that's why the man invented Youtube, isn't it?

The sketch in this video is drawn by Nate Frizzell, and while he hasn't released this specific sketch as a print, there's plenty of his work up for sale at his website and the Paper Tiger Store.  He also posts quite frequently to his Blogspot blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...